HOTEL PAYER **** is located within walking distance from the city center, where you will find many great restaurants, bars and cafes, not for nothing has Teplice been nicknamed "Little Paris" or Salon of Europe since time immemorial.
However, Teplice is famous mainly for one of the most famous spas in Europe with a significant history, which in the past was visited by many famous and important personalities such as Ludwig van Beethoven, Wolfgang von Goethe, Giacomo Casanova, Hans Christian Andersen, Arthur Schopenhauer, Fréderic Chopin, Austrian Emperor Francis I, Russian Tsar Alexander I, King of Prussia Frederick William III. The largest swimming pool with thermal water, the so-called THERMALIUM, is now newly opened in the main spa house Beethoven.
The train and bus station is a 10-minute easy walk from the hotel, a public transport stop is available directly in front of the hotel, Prague Airport is 100 km from the hotel, and an interesting distance of 80 km to Dresden in Germany.
You can park directly in front of the hotel or in the courtyard of the hotel PAYER II. Both places are monitored by a camera system.
- Acceptance of payment cards - EC / MC, AMEX, VISA, MAESTRO, DINNERS CLUB
- Barrier-free entrance to the hotel
- Parking - directly in front of the hotel PAYER I. or in the court - yard of the hotel PAYER II.
- Exchange office EUR, GBP, USD directly at the hotel reception
- FAX, COPY, SCAN, small secretarial work for our clients at the hotel reception
- Wake-up call for the guest upon request
- Possibility of breakfast served in the privacy of the room
- Wi-Fi is available free of charge in the entire hotel
- Umbrella available at the reception free of charge
- Free shoe cleaning at hotel reception
TIPS FOR TRIPS AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Teplice Theatre
- Teplice Regional Museum
- Teplice Botanical Garden
- Doubravka Teplice Castle
- Fairytale forest Teplice
- Cinema Květen Teplice
- Cinema Premiere Cinemas Teplice
- Casino Teplice
- Aquacentrum Teplice
- Barbora lake in Oldřichov - 6 km
- Thermalium Teplice
- Prague Airport - 110 km
- Prague center - 90 km
- Dresden - DEU 80 km
- Karlovy Vary – Carlsbad – 100 km
- Hřensko - Děčín - Pravčická gate - Gorges - Czech-Saxon Switzerland - rowing - 50 km<
- Duchcov State Castle - 10 km
- Osek Cistercian Monastery - 15 km
- Terezin Memorial – 30 km
- Pilgrimage Church - Basilica of Our Lady of Sorrows - Bohosudov - 10 km/li>
- Komáří vížka - the longest cable car in the Czech Republic - 12 km
- Milešovka mountain - 18 km
- Krušné hory - mountains - skiing - ski slopes and cross-country trails